For retrofits or new designs, having a custom filter screen really makes your filter section work (and look) great.
Each screen is custom made to your measurements.
- Carefully measure the exact size you need, in length and width.
- Note if you need square or rounded corners.
- Pick a hole size (1/8”-1/2”, 3.5mm-13mm). Standard is 1/4” (6mm).
- In the notes section, list your color choice and any special considerations (notches, height restrictions, etc. ).
- Multiply the length times the width to come up with the total square inches (mm^2).
- Place the order for the the variant that covers your size.
BAS will draw up your design and email you a proof drawing. When you approve that drawing, the part will be designed and made, usually within a few days.
Please email (contact button below) for any special requests, or if you have any questions