Frozen Mysis contains a lot of waste material in the water when it thaws. This cup/sieve combination gives the user an easy, clean way to rinse the waste from the Mysis before feeding the tank.
- Stack the cups
- Drop in the frozen food
- Add tank water or fresh water
- Allow a few minutes* for the food to thaw
- Lift out the inner sieve, leaving the waste water behind
- Rinse in fresh water (if desired)
Approx. 2" tall (53mm) by 2.8" wide (72mm), with about a 1mm sieve.
Cup/Sieve is made of PETG, and can be hand washed or soaked in a light bleach solution for occasional cleaning.
* Note: Cups are not designed for holding water for hours. Empty within 30 minutes and allow to dry in-between uses.